TanningSolutions.co.uk have attempted to describe items accurately but slight variations in actual goods may sometimes occur. Any claim howsoever arising will not exceed the price of the goods supplied to the buyer.
TanningSolutions.co.uk shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. The company cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions. This statement does not affect your statutory rights. Goods are sold on the understanding that they are to be used only for their intended purpose. TanningSolutions.co.uk will accept no responsibility for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment supplier by us. All offers are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to restrict or refuse any order of any application for credit at any time. We take care to show correct sizes and specifications and such descriptions whilst given as a guide are subject to alteration by the seller without notice.
By placing an order with TanningSolutions.co.uk the buyer and seller accept the following conditions.
1. DEFINITIONS In these terms and conditions ?the seller? or ?the company? means TanningSolutions.co.uk and ?the buyer? mean the Purchaser of goods from the seller under these terms and conditions.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights protect the goods supplied. You may not reproduce, modify or copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content without the written permission of TanningSolutions.co.uk.
3. PRICES. Are those ruling at dispatch and are subject to alteration as may be necessary. Prices are normally shown inclusive of delivery unless otherwise stated.
4. ORDERING. Ordering can be done online via the cart system www.tanningsolutions.co.uk and payments made through PAYPAL or via cheque. Please email email@example.com if you prefer to pay by cheque or telephone 0115 8226124 or 0207 9932 652 for more information.
5. PAYMENT. Payment is due to the company in full prior to dispatch of goods. Cheques payable to TanningSolutions.co.uk.
6. SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. The retail price of TanningSolutions.co.uk products has been carefully considered to take in to account market demands and value.
7. NO MINIMUM ORDER. We will be delighted to accept a minimum order.
8. CLAIMS. Claims for loss or damage to goods in transit are the responsibility of the purchaser once they have been despatched by TanningSolutions.co.uk. However where possible we will provide documentation to make a claim against the postal service used at the time.
9. RETURNED GOODS.
HVLP machines are covered under 6 month manufacturer guarantee.
Faults caused by the customer through the misuse, wrong use of equipment, industrial or hire use cannot be covered.
You are entitled to a full refund if you return your goods within 7 days of delivery provided items have not been used and remain in original packaging, and are resalable in the original working order and quality. Postage and packing is the responsibility of the purchaser. Goods which have been ordered in error or are not as expected cannot be returned or refunded.
If your goods are faulty then a full refund will be forthcoming on the return of the goods. In such cases Tanning Solutions.co.uk will pay for the Postage and Packing of the item.
The purchaser shall unless otherwise stated be responsible for the cost of return of all goods returned by the purchaser to the vendor for which goods shall be at the risk of the purchaser until actual receipt of the goods by the vendor. The onus of proof of safe delivery shall rest with the purchaser.
All items claimed to be faulty returned to the vendor by pre arrangement and found to contain no fault, will be subject to a 25% restocking charge, provided the goods are in original stock condition. Any downward variation of this restocking charge shall be at the sole discretion of the vendor.
The vendor shall give a 7 day return full guarantee to refund to the purchaser full credit for any goods returned in stock condition which shall not affect the rights of the consumer or purchaser under any statutory rights.
If a credit is to be given, the original carriage charge will not be refunded / credit if applicable.
Refused Shipments : Shipments returned marked refused, or not in when driver called will not result in refund and refusal of a shipment does not relieve the customers liability for paying any charges.
10. DELIVERY the times quoted are given in good faith, but shall not be binding. TanningSolutions.co.uk can accept no responsibility for transport delays or circumstances out of their control causing late delivery. Neither TanningSolutions.co.uk nor their designated carrier will accept claims for consequential loss due to late deliveries. TanningSolutions.co.uk cannot be held accountable for any losses, financial
or otherwise, that might be incurred due to loss or damage by postal service / courier in transit and the buyer accepts these terms when placing an order with TanningSolutions.co.uk.
Prices include delivery unless otherwise stated. We currently deliver to the UK . Please enquire for other areas. At our discretion it may be possible if extra postage is agreed to be paid by the customer. Despatches are handled by Mail Workshop Ltd. who use both DHL and UK Mail depending ion the size of the consignment. Occasionally other courier may be used at their discretion.
For more shipping information please see our shipping section
11. CANCELLATION AFTER DESPATCH CANNOT BE ACCEPTED
12. GUARANTEE All items are guaranteed according to Manufacturer's warranty; no returns or replacements will be accepted due to fire, accident, misuse, fair wear and tear, neglect or any attempt at repair or adjustment.
13. RETENTION OF TITLE CLAUSE
a) The risk in all goods passes to the buyer upon delivery but title in the goods remains vested in TanningSolutions.co.uk and shall pass from the Company to the Buyer upon full payment being made of all sums to TanningSolutions.co.uk. b) The Buyer b) The Buyer agrees that prior to the payment of the whole price of the goods, TanningSolutions.co.uk or appointed agents may enter the Buyer?s premises to collect
such goods should the seller request. Prior to such payment, the Buyer shall keep the goods separate and identifiable for the purpose, and return the goods to the Seller should the Seller request.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: name and job title, contact information, including email address, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers. What we do with the information we gather. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons: Internal record keeping. We may use the information to improve our products and services.We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info @ tanningsolutions.co.uk. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Delays in despatch / transit
It is the responsibility of salons owners and technicians to ensure they have a ready supply of tanning solutions in stock at all times for use on clients. We cannot be held responsible in the event of unforeseen delays in despatch or transit and delivery. We send despatch notes to our partners in a timely manner, and in good faith, but occasionally there may be issues outside of our immediate control.